Skip to content
- Patience: what you have when there are too many witnesses
- Everything comes to him who waits… except a loaned book.
- Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow internet service to see who they really are.
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.
- I need to develop some patience — immediately.
- Patience: The quality you admire in the driver behind you but can’t stand in the driver who’s in front of you.
- Patience: A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.
- I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.