Value-added tax (VAT) on white bread flour, white cake flour and sanitary pads will be zero-rated from April 1 next year, Finance Minister Tito Mboweni announced on Wednesday.
The minister’s announcement followed work done by a panel of experts, appointed by Mboweni’s predecessor, who were tasked with making recommendations to National Treasury on whether the list of zero-rated items should be expanded. The panel, in a report released in August, recommended that South Africans be exempt from paying VAT on white bread, white bread flour, cake flour, sanitary products, nappies and school uniforms.
There are a number of new articles in the Messina Primary School, and Messina Golf Club pages.
Click on the links to the pages in the list to the left <<<<<<<<<
Here are the latest result and log standings, courtesy of Veronica;
“Summer Fun League Game #4 results Spider Pigs 147 vs Knight Riders 79, 4 Points to Spider Pigs for the WIN. +1 BONUS POINT to Spider Pigs for reaching 140+. +1 BONUS POINT to Spider Pigs for winning by 40+. Total of 6 points to Spider Pigs for this game.”
Click here; http://musinaonline.co.za/?page_id=25 to see the latest events from them.
- Patience: what you have when there are too many witnesses
- Everything comes to him who waits… except a loaned book.
- Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow internet service to see who they really are.
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.
- I need to develop some patience — immediately.
- Patience: The quality you admire in the driver behind you but can’t stand in the driver who’s in front of you.
- Patience: A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.
- I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.
An incredibly busy week at Eric Louw culminated in the Miss Eric Louw Pageant, on Saturday evening. Click here; http://musinaonline.co.za/?page_id=23 for access to the Eric Louw page.